Saturday, June 9, 2012

I've not been exterminated...

I am still here, just this past couple of weeks have been incredibly busy for me and Ive had very little time to build anything.  There is some DW news I want to post, but again its having time to actually get to sit down and write....

So in the mean time the BBC officially released photos of Matt Smiths new get up and new companion for the Christmas special...  I rather like the waist coat.



And this is exactly why I LOVE having Steven Moffat holding the reigns because he is such a fanboy....


Filming is underway right now, and in fact this photo was taken on set at Magram Castle in Wales, where I've been as part of Ghost Hunters International.  It has also been used several times during the years of Doctor Who.

Margram Castle photo by Paul Bradford

No comments:

Post a Comment