Thursday, June 13, 2013

Dalek Build Week Four

Not much to update really as I was away for the weekend, and I have my 9 to 5 during the week.  But being that I was going to be away for the weekend I decided (with my wifes permission) to bring the Dalek inside to avoid any potential damage.

Hemi Update

For the surround, I was originally going to use black however I decided to try out another colour, Flat Chestnut and personally I love it.

Theres basically three colours to this Dalek, the Ivory, Aged Copper and Flat Chestnut.


Here's a side by side of the black Hemi Surround and the Chestnut Surround.... its not as clear in the picture but there is a subtle difference and in my opinion the chestnut just looks so much nicer with the Ivory skirt



Shoulder Section

So the Shoulder section is actually a little larger than a regular Dalek, however I used the plans as a starting point.  I am going to probably require some ideas from you guys as far as how to go about the turret.  


As you can see, its going to be quite a challenge...


While in the house I decided to attach the Hemis as well as place the dome on top....


No comments:

Post a Comment