Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Two New Designs coming to Gimmicktees.com early next year

So after so much success with my Christmas Design t-shirt I decided to go ahead and create some more tees, I personally find the simpler the design the more effective it can be on a Tee....

I dont entirely remember how the idea came to me, I was walking about Target when I just thought how cool this would look, as soon as I got home I rushed to my computer and started working on the design... in case I forgot it later... and from my Dalek idea came a Cyberman design....



Now these arnt the final designs but give you a good idea what Im going for, for the final T-Shirt print Im going to have dates and such figured out as accurately as possible based on the television series and some of the literature.

Also, although this is primarily a Doctor Who blog I wanted to share another SciFi design I came up while asleep last night, this morning I rushed to the laptop again before I forgot it...




I'm thinking of a few more, and maybe Ill put a series of these together

No comments:

Post a Comment