Last night I molded the mouth piece, using Sculpy. Once baked I sanded it down and attached it to the helmet using Gorilla Super Glue (The same stuff I used to build K-9)
I also added mesh behind the eyes, this morning I was outside preparing it for several coats of paint
|Primed and undercoated|
There's still a few more things to do, like add the silver stripes to the handles as well as the small plastic tubes.
I did see someone once add blue LEDs to the clear plastic tubes which gave them a nice effect. it maybe something Ill add at a later date. Right now Im waiting for the paint to dry before continuing.