Friday, February 24, 2012

MegaCon 2012

So last weekend myself and Scott were guests to MegaCon 2012 in Orlando.  The first thing we had to do was find where we were supposed to be, our table already had our names on it we just had to discover its whereabouts......  Then out the corner of my eye I spotted a TARDIS, and next to that was our table.... call it luck, call it fate I just call it pure awesomeness.

The TARDIS was build specifically for MegaCon by Lewis Bailey

Throughout the 3 days I met some fantastic people and saw some really cool costumes and the added bonus is that the majority of my photos have the TARDIS in the background....

So here are just some of the really cool photos I took last weekend, enjoy.....









Theres a who bunch more photos from MegaCon 2012 on my Facebook please feel free to check them out: http://www.facebook.com/media/MegaCon2012


No comments:

Post a Comment