Saturday, February 25, 2012

TARDIS update

As you should already know, I built myself a TARDIS last year, you can check out the build diary here: http://myuntemperedschism.blogspot.com/2011/12/wheres-tardis.html

I met a guy at Hurricane Who last November called Danny, he mentioned that he owned a TARDIS and I remarked that I also own a TARDIS then we started to compare and both agreed that each others is fantastic, however he somewhat had a slight edge on mine being that he also had a remote sound and light board which meant he could press a button and the iconic TARDIS "Vwroooom, Vwroooom" would activate....

Well I met Danny again, this time at Megacon 2012 and he very kindly brought me a circuit of my own.  Soon as I got home I attached it and well.... you can see the awesomeness for yourself.

Thanks again Danny


Oh yeah..... Sexy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment