Sunday, May 13, 2012

What the Cool Geeks are wearing: Tardis Space Program



Today's $10 Tee deal of the day over at http://riptapparel.com/ is this NASA/TARDIS mashup by Creighton Linza

The sale began this morning at 00.01 EST and will continue until midnight tonight where this design will no longer be available on this site.  And like most DW themed shirts its already become a 'Popular Item' based on only the sales of the past few hours.

Here's what the artist has to say: 

I’m nothing special, and definitely no artist. I’m a web designer & programmer from Charlotte, NC. I’m also as you may imagine, a huge Doctor Who fan.

This shirt idea came to me while watching a random NASA program on TV, seeing the logo, and putting everything together in my head. It just makes sense.

Personally, this is a space program I can get behind...

No comments:

Post a Comment