Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What the Cool Geeks are Wearing: They Hatin' by John Sumrow


Its been a little while since I posted a Cool Geeks post.... That's because of late I've not seen a design I personally liked (To many Bowties and Fez'z.... not enough classic Who)...  However todays Teefury 24hour $10 tee is fantastic. They Hatin' by John Sumrow (I think we've had a few from him)

Heres what he had to say:
I have been wanting to draw a design like this for a while. I love robots of all kinds, and this project was an opportunity to practice my lettering and banner work. It was pitched to my wonderful fans on facebook (http://www.facebook.com/sumrow) and well received. My fans are great, and we collaborated on it until we were happy. We all hope you guys are seeing our collaboration roll and lovin' it.
 The sale began this morning at 00.01 EST and will continue until midnight tonight where this design will no longer be available on this site.  And like most DW themed shirts its already become a 'Popular Item' based on only the sales of the past few hours.

http://www.teefury.com/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment