So here's the latest photos:
Added a third handle to the rear of K-9
Added a black trim to where the side screen would go, along with a little more rust
Because I still want to get into the head and play with the electronics as well as maybe one day making the sucker/scanner go in and out electronically I used velcro to attach the visor.
Now K9 is a little more mobile, with three casters attached to the base
Button Lenses ARRIVED, only three days after I ordered them... thats fantastic
I've decided that I'm going to make the control panel hinge, there will be 12 LEDs underneath which will flash in a random sequence much like some I've seen at conventions. Ill be working on that probably over the next week or two.