Thursday, December 22, 2011

“I am very happy to stay. I love it" - Matt Smith

Matt Smith as reassured fans that he is staying put, stating on the Graham Norton Show “I am very happy to stay. I love it and love making the show.”

Matt Smith on Grahan Norton Show copyrighted BBC


With the news of Karen Gillan and Arthur Davills' departure from the show coming next season, the big question was will Matt Smith remain as The Doctor. Rumours have circulated the internet for sometime that Matt Smith was quitting however these rumours have hopefully now been quashed by Smiths response to questions.

He went on to say “I’ll miss Karen because she’s my best mate. She’s mad as a box of cats but she’s a firecracker!”



Adding: “There comes a time when a story reaches its conclusion and the essence of the show is that it constantly reinvents itself”




The interview will air on Friday, December 23rd on the Christmas edition of The Graham Norton Show at 10.35pm on BBC1 and for the US, 10:00pm Saturday, December 24th on BBC America


No comments:

Post a Comment