Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Doctor Who T-Shirt Collection

I just wanted to share some of my Doctor Who T-Shirt collection, most of these I got from teefury.com or riptapparel.com with the odd exception of store.glennz.com and obviously the official BBC releases... But I particularly like Tee Fury and RIPT Apparel as they offer one off Ts for $10, the only thing is they are only available for 24hours so I have to check them everyday.  Also of late Ive noticed there's been a couple of not so good shirts being offered, its like quantity instead of quality but still now and again you get a real gem...




























When I put them all out on the page I feel like I have more... Im sure I do... and if I do Ill update this page so anyway, just sharing my collection...

1 comment: